Here's a very rare chance to buy a GENUINE second generation Aburn Speedster built by the famous Glenn Pray.
Google his name and educate yourself and you'll see why people tend to hold on to them , and why the prices on these particular cars have moved up higher than any of the other reproduction Auburns out there.
Only a few were built and a lot have been dissapearing across the ocean during the last years , as foreign regulations tightened up on allowing reproductions on the road. The G.P. built cars however , are accepted worldwide as a genuine factorybuilt car and hence will pass the most strict regulations in most places !
- Built in 1981 by Glen Prey, Auburn Cord Duesenberg Company
- 2nd generation Auburn Speedster
- 4-barrel 460 Lincoln Continental engine
- Auto transmission
- Power steering
- Tilt steering wheel
- Original 1936 Auburn tail light lenses
- AM/FM cassette stereo
- Fully disappearing convertible top
- Dual exhaust
- Spotlights with external mirrors
- Full instruments including tachometer
- Chrome headlights
- Disc brakes
- Golf club door
- Musical horn
Showing only 15,245 miles
Can ship anywhere on the Globe.
Pls CALL for more info , thank you.